Are you looking for an easy-to-use, fast and lightweight, yet enterprise-level expression parsing tool that you could use in your .NET C#, Visual Basic, C++, Delphi or Fortran applications?
You have just found one!
USPExpress is a series of .NET components aimed to parse and evaluate scientific, engineering and other expressions on-the-fly. Also there is a USPExpress product, which supports Mono platform.
USPExpress products have been widely used in numerous enterprise-level applications in the field of chemical engineering and statistical applications for over 10 years now.
Below is a list of major features of USPExpress products:
- Can be used with almost any development tool on Microsoft .NET platform, such as Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi or Fortran
- Date and time calculations
- String data type support (.NET Pro edition only)
- Custom data types support (.NET Pro edition only)
- An extensive set of built-in functions...
- Trigonometrical functions
- Logarithmical and exponential functions
- Logical functions, such as IIF(condition, truepart, falsepart)
- Max and Min functions
- Random function
- Date and time functions
- ...and operators
- Arithmetic operators
- Boolean operators
- Logical operators
- Bitwise operators
- Conditional operators
- Easily customizable with user-defined functions
- Variable aliasing
- Linearity expression check
- Thread-safety (.NET Pro edition only)
- Comes with detailed documentation, as well as ready-to-run sample programs
We offer free full technical online support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or via phone +7-383-3637002 (9:00-18:00 only; time zone: GMT +6, EST +11).
Your requests are processed within 1 business day.
Do you have a particular feature request? Is there a feature absent that you are looking for?
Don't hesitate and let us know!